Indigo Resin Mosaic Portrait 18.5″ x 14.5″ x 1.25″
Broken indigo glass from historic Cannon Mill framed within two layers of thick, glossy resin with rainbow infinity edge. 18.5″ x 14.5″ x 1.25″
A abstract portrait with mosaic broken indigo glass repurposed from historic Cannon Mills Company windows located in Concord, NC. The blue glass pieces were gathered, washed, and assembled in two layers of thick, glossy crystal clear resin/epoxy to create a double-layer glass effect with infinity edge finish. A rainbow prism vinyl layers the backside to create rainbow refractions when the sun shines on or through the portrait.
Hang in a window to catch direct sun or ambient light. Rainbow prisms activate in sunlight. Can also hang on wall to catch the depth and texture of the double-layer glass effect.
Two hanging options will be sent with portrait:
- two hook-eyes to be installed on top of portrait with additional chain to hang from the top of portrait
- heavy-duty picture hanger to install on back of portrait
- 18.5" x 14.5" x 1.25" Framed Abstract Portrait
- Mediums: Wooden Frame, Resin/Epoxy, Stamped Indigo Glass, Rainbow Prism Vinyl
- $300 plus shipping and handling
|Dimensions||61 × 30 × 5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.